Facial Plastic Surgery
For those people who want to minimize the signs of aging or change the shape of certain facial features, facial plastic surgery in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania can provide the best, most long lasting solution
Board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Gayner offers a variety of surgical procedures to accomplish the cosmetic goals of men and women in central Pennsylvania. Dr. Gayner focuses solely on facial procedures, so his thorough understanding of every aspect of skin and facial structures allows him to provide comprehensive advice and treatment to his patients.
You can benefit from Dr. Gayner's face-focused approach when you request a consultation online or call his office at (717) 728-1700. Among the surgical options offered by facial plastic surgeons in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Dr. Gayner performs the following:
- Rhinoplasty to correct the size or shape of your nose.
- Quick Recovery Face Lift to tighten skin and soften creases.
- Eyelid Surgery to give a more youthful appearance to upper and lower eyelids.
- Otoplasty to correct large or protruding ears.
- Fat Transfer to increase volume and improve facial contour.
- Facial Liposuction to remove excess fat.
- Ultherapy™ for nonsurgical skin tightening and collagen renewal.
Board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Gayner has extensive specialized training in facial surgery and is at the forefront of innovative facial rejuvenation techniques.
In addition to these procedures, Dr. Gayner also performs facial implants and liposuction of the chin and neck to complete your new, rejuvenated look.
If you aren't ready for facial plastic surgery, Pennsylvania facial plastic surgeon Dr. Gayner also performs non-surgical facial procedures such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, dermal fillers, and laser resurfacing Non-surgical methods are very effective, are performed quickly in an office setting and require minimal recovery time.